Do you want a career change but don't know where to start?
Need help with your career options and in making your career change successful?
Making a career change is exciting. However, it is not always easy to know what your next step should be or how to get to where you want to be. That's why we are here - to give you a helping hand and to provide some structure for your next career move.
Career Change Webinars
Reinventing Your Career
Thurs 27th June, 6-7pm GMT
Join our interactive webinar to explore:
What it takes to make a career change
Key considerations & success strategies
Career Change Programme (1 to 1)
Work one-on-one with an experienced Career Guide (Meet the Team) to get personal support through your career change. Work through one of our structured career change programmes or work through individual sessions to move you to where you want to be.
Our career change programmes are each tailored and designed to meet your specific needs and circumstance. They will give you a:
- Structured approach to your career change
- Tried and tested process to make your career change a success
- Full support through each key stage of your career change
Alternatively work with us on the area that you feel you need the most help with. Individual sessions can cover:
- Evaluating your career options
- Identifying transferrable skills
- Building a career change strategy
- Job searching skills to move you into your new career e.g. interviews, networking, CV
Read our clients' career change experiences:
- Annette Turner: The Shift from Crossroads to Clarity
- Alistair Black: Working Towards Career Confidence and Control
- Victoria Eavenson: The Marketing Manager turned Entrepreneur
Career Change eBooks