Job Search Support
Do you need help with your job search?
Are you finding it hard to make progress with your job hunt?
There's a reason why people say that it's a full time job to find a new job! You've come to the right place to get support through each stage of your job search.
Personal Support - Job Search Programmes
Our job search programmes are great for accelerating your executive job search and job hunt. As a senior executive or recent graduate, being smart and focused in your job search and having a clear strategy is key. Work with us to make sure you get the job you want.
Read our clients job search experiences:
- Securing the Right MD Role (Executive Job Search)
- Chris: The Hunter Instead of the Hunted (Executive Job Search)
- Edward: The Graduate with His First Job and a Career Plan (Graduate Job Search)
- Oliver Lombard: Getting on the Corporate Ladder (Graduate Job Search)
Work one-on-one with an experienced Career Guide who can give you the insight, focus and confidence you need to succeed in the job search. Read Why Work With Us for more information about how we work.
Job Search Ignition Sessions (1 to 1)
Sharpen up your job search with a focused job search ignition session with us:
- Evaluate your job search strategy
- Review your CV with an HR and recruitment specialist
- Build an effective job search action plan
- Understand why your job applications aren't turning into job offers
- Improve on your interview technique
- Build on your networking skills for your job search
Expert Advice - Webinars On-Demand
Watch a webinar on-demand now and get great advice from our experts. Listen to a webinar through your smartphone, laptop, pc or tablet in 4 easy steps:
- Select a webinar topic from below
- Select 'Watch Now'
- Sign up to Vimeo (for free)
- Complete the purchase & watch the webinar
Useful Reading - Job Search Related eBooks
Download one of our popular eBooks for step-by-step advice and guidance through your job search. Get structured and easy-to-read tips to help you with each aspect of your job search. Select an eBook below to find out more about that topic.
Recommended Job Search Books
For further reading, we have selected the following books to support you in your job search. Click on the images below to find out more and to purchase these via Amazon.co.uk.
Job Search Next Steps: Example Interview Assessment Tests
Once you've moved forwards in your job search, you will need to get prepared for your interviews. Try our sample ability tests and make sure you are fully prepared to ace that interview.
Today, many employers use ability tests as part of their recruitment and interview process. Part of your job search may need to involve preparing yourself for these types of tests. Try these sample tests to give you an idea of what to expect. Each test has 10 questions after which you will receive an email report with your results: